Friday, February 5, 2016

4 months .... So training has started

Knowing how well last years prep worked , I will be following a similar routine. Till April 1st that means 5 days a week a  5 to 8 km walk and by April 1st I'll start walking with my full backpack again and add a 10/15 km walk once every 2 or 3 weeks. Then 6 weeks before I leave I will add 3 times a week some weight training for my back and legs and shoulders. I've also been wearing my new hiking shoes for a few weeks now and plenty time left to break them in properly. Aside from the physical prep I'm starting to download new music . I love listening to music while hiking. Also started booking some hotels/hostels . Some new ones and some favorites from last year. Then in a few weeks I'll try out my new "selfie stick" ha ha and will set up a YouTube account so I can post videos there instead of on Facebook . Fun fun :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment